- We believe that the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is divinely inspired and infallible revelation of God, and His will. It is our supreme authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one living and true God who is eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is the Creator, Sustainer, and Sovereign of the universe. He is all-powerful and all-knowing. He is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance and live their lives in harmony with Him and His will.
- We believe that Jesus is one with God in nature, essence, and being. Conceived by the Holy Spirit, He was born of the Virgin Mary. As a human being He lived in perfect harmony with the will of God, and by His substitutionary death on the cross, made atonement for sin. He was raised from the dead, ascended to heaven, and is now exalted at the right hand of God, the Father. Fully human and divine, He is the only Mediator between God and human beings. He is coming again in power and glory to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, fully divine with a personality of His own. He inspired people to write the Scriptures, and now guides people in their understanding of them. He exalts Jesus Christ, and works towards the salvation of people, by convicting them of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment. He is actively involved in a believer's salvation, sanctification, and ultimate redemption.
- We believe that Human beings were created in the image of God, for fellowship with God, and for a life of dependence on Him. Endowed with freedom of choice, human beings chose independence from God, and so infected human nature with the spirit of sinful rebellion. Cut off from God, human beings are incapable of saving themselves, and need God's initiative and grace to be reconciled with Him. While the image of God in human beings is marred by sin, it is not destroyed, and people retain a dignity that must be respected in all people everywhere.
- We believe that the salvation God provides in Jesus Christ involves the whole person, and is freely available to all who repent of their rebellion against God and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. Salvation includes regeneration, justification (past), sanctification (present), and glorification (future). This salvation, which leads to reconciliation with God, is only available in the person of Jesus Christ.